Campsite with bar and grocery shop at Trévou-Tréguignec
- In July and August, the snack bar offers takeaway, pizzas, mussels, paellas.
- The bar is open in July and August.
- At reception you will find the bread deposit, grocery, newspapers and postcards.
- Campers have the option of hiring a refrigerator.
- For the washing machine and dryer, tokens are available at reception. Loan of iron and ironing board.
- Hire of cotton bed linen, barbecue and baby kit (bathtub, high chair, and cot).
- Free hot showers.
- Wi-fi for a fee throughout the campsite.
- Camping car oil change area.
- 500 m: supermarket, bakery, pharmacy, post office, hairdresser, doctor’s surgery, tobacconist and press.
- 50 m: creperie and restaurant / pizzeria.
At the camping Trévou is a laundry available. The washing machine and the dryer work with tokens, they are available at the reception every day, according to the opening hours of the reception.
You also have at your disposal an iron (to be requested free of charge at the reception) and an ironing board. The laundry room is equipped with comfortable washing tubs with hot water.
For your comfort, Camping Le Mat has 2 sanitary blocks open day and night. The sanitary blocks, showers, toilets and washbasins, are inside the cabins for more comfort and privacy.
We also have a toilet block for people with reduced mobility (PRM) equipped with a shower, toilet and washbasin.
Another service available to guests is a baby changing room, where you will find a baby bathtub, hot water, a large table and a changing mat.
The premises are cleaned regularly. Hygiene, safety and comfort are guaranteed to our guests.
At the reception on the campsite, you can reserve baguettes, traditional baguettes, croissants and pains au chocolat. How do you do it? It’s simple: the day before, go to the reception and ask Laura to reserve the pastries and bread for you.
In the morning, the next day, fresh bread and croissants or pain au chocolat will be waiting for you for your gourmet breakfast at the campsite.
In a dedicated area inside the reception, you will find a small grocery shop with its everyday products to tide you over from small needs such as food, hygiene and cleaning, as well as, of course, some sweets.
You will also find postcards and some nice gadgets and memorabilia.
In July and August, the bar and snack-bar are open! Enjoy a coffee, an aperitif or a beer with friends on the terrace of the campsite while relaxing under the Breton sun!
Our snack bar offers pizzas, fried mussels, paellas and even hamburgers. All our dishes can be eaten on site or to take away. Enjoy your meal!