Contact the campsite
Our campsite is on a human scale, neither too big nor too small. We pride ourselves on the friendliness, personal welcome, quality, cleanliness and comfort of your holiday. We share these values with all the Flower campsites in France. Passionate about our region, we open it up to share it with you.
The large sandy beach ﬁn the bay of Trestel, a well-known spot for surfing enthusiasts, invites you to relax.
At the campsite, around the covered and heated swimming pool: in summer, swimming pool nights, concerts and Breton dances.
Your holidays will not lack sparkle!
- Address: camping Le Mat, 38 rue de Trestel, 22660 Trévou-Tréguignec
- Tel : 00 33 (0)2 96 23 71 52
- Mail : email@example.com
Coming to the campsite
Getting to the campsite is very easy: choose your transport, pack your bags, don’t forget your camera and get ready to go!
- By road: 5 hours from Paris via the A11 Océane, then N12, Le Mans, Rennes, St Brieuc, Guingamp, Lannion, D38 follow Trévou-Tréguignec, Trestel beach. The campsite is located just opposite the beach of Trestel.
- By sea: with England and Ireland from Roscoﬀ, Saint Malo and Cherbourg.
Services: snack bar, take-away, bar, catering (in July and August), grocery shop, bread depot, baby kit hire, barbecue, WI FI. Holiday vouchers accepted. Pets allowed (subject to conditions).
Leisure near the campsite:
- Stand up paddle,
- surf (200 m),
- equestrian (3 km),
- canoe and kayak (3.5 km),
- halassotherapy (15 km),
- water sports (15 km),
- theme park,
- amusement park (18 km).
The launderette is open 7/7, tokens are available at the reception.
Our swimming pool is covered and heated to 28°C, every day from 10am to 7pm.
Reception opening hours:
- Low season: 9am-12pm / 2.30pm-6pm
- High season: 8am-12pm / 3pm-7pm